2.17.2011

All about me!!!

I figured for my first blog post you should learn about me and who I am.  Born and raised in the small county of Rush I was farm raised and proud of it.  I grew up raising Reg Suffolk Sheep and AKC Great Pyrenees Dogs (pictured above).  I am a 10 year 4-H member having shown sheep, hogs, cattle, rabbits, and horses I enjoyed every minute of it and love helping current 4-Hers mentoring their projects.  I have rode barrel horses for quite sometime and have spent several summers working for local trainers green breaking horses and putting miles and hours on them.  After getting married in 2005, my farm heritage stood true and I expanded the breeding operation to incorporate Reg Montadale Sheep as well as club lambs.  At my largest point we had 80 brood ewes and 8 Great Pyrenees working and show dogs.  However after a divorce in 2010 I am no a very small operation on 10 brood ewes and 1 lonesome Great Pyrenees dog, Harlie.  I lived with my gracious parents for a year after separating from my ex-husband and just moved out on my own in November 2010, still living in my home roots of Northern Rush County.  I am the proud mother of a 3 1/2 year old little boy BW.  He is a real treat and I cant wait to watch him grow into the man I'm trying to shape now.  I went to radiology school after graduating high school to stay close to home, get married, and have a family.  Well, 2 of the 3 things worked out for me:)  I am currently going back to school to Purdue University for Veterinary Technology (Long Distance) and look forward to starting in June 2011.  I've met my best friend and love him dearly.  Eric treats me and BW like royalty.  He has been there for me, listen to me, and guide me in the right direction.  I am truly a blessed woman to have met a man like him.  I am the most appreciative, blessed woman and I thank God everyday for all the challenges and doors he has opened and brought upon me.  I am a passionate, hard working person who has the greatest support system and friends I could ever ask for. These will become apparent as you check back in on the blog and check up on us to see how we are doing:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment